Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for optimal health, and high doses can have many beneficial effects. High vitamin C levels can support the immune system, aid wound healing, and improve circulation. In addition to these benefits, research suggests that high doses may help reduce the duration and severity of colds and offer protection against certain types of cancer.
- Helps with iron deficiency
- Boosts immunity
- Reduces the risk of chronic disease
- Protects cells from damage by free radicals
- Maintains vibrant and healthy skin
- Ascorbic acid (25mg / 50mg / 75mg)